- Sanchis-Segura C, Aguirre N, Cruz-Gómez AJ, Forn C. Do gender-related stereotypes affect performance in mental rotation tasks?: when, how and to whom?. Plos ONE
- García-García R*, Cruz-Gómez AJ*, Mangas-Losada A, Urios A, Forn C, Escudero D, Tosca J, Giner-Durán R, León J, Serra M, Ávila C, Belloch V, Felipo V, Montoliu C. * These authors contributed equally to the manuscript. Reduced resting state connectivity and gray matter volume correlate with cognitive impairment in minimal hepatic encephalopathy. Plos ONE
- Adrián-Ventura, J., Soriano-Ferrer, M., Fuentes-Claramonte, P., Morte-Soriano, M., Parcet, M-A. & Ávila, C. (2017). Grey matter reduction in the occipitotemporal cortex in Spanish children with dyslexia: a voxel-based morphometry study. Language, Cognition and Neuroscience, June 2017.
- Adrián-Ventura, J., Costumero, V. & Ávila, C. (2018). Reward sensitivity modulates functional connectivity at rest within the reward network in healthy adults. Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Neuroscience, May 2018.
- Adrián-Ventura, J., Costumero, V. & Ávila, C. (2018). Personality and regional brain volumes in emotional areas: Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory as a model of vulnerability to internalizing and externalizing disorders. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging, July 2018.
- Miró-Padilla, A., Bueichekú, E., Ávila, C. (2018) Short and long-term near brain transfer effects after N-back training.
- Miró-Padilla, A., Bueichekú, E., Ávila, C. (2018) Gray matter volume changes after N-back training.
- Bueichekú, E., Ávila, C., Miró-Padilla, A., & Sepulcre, J. Visual search task immediate training effects on task-related functional connectivity . Brain Imaging Behav. Manuscript number: BIOR-D-17-00285
- Bueichekú, E., Miró-Padilla, A., & Ávila, C. Resting-state fMRI detects the effects of learning in short term: a visual search training study. Hum Brain Mapp. September 2017. Manuscript number: HBM-17-1098