Lines of research
We are developing different lines of research within our group. Most of our studies combine task and resting-state fMRI measures, along with morphometry MRI.
We investigate about:
- Bilingualism, brain and cognition
- Neural Basis of learning, cognitive training and rehabilitation
- Resting state MRI as a measure of experience
- Multiple Sclerosis and cognitive training
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Music
- Reward sensitivity, punishment sensitivity and personality
- Semantic system and Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Some of the software we use for data acquisition, image processing and result presentation:
- Design and administration of useful procedures for fMRI to study different cognitive functions.
- Analysis of fMRI data using various software programs (SPM, BrainVoyager, DTI studio, etc.).
- Diverse use of software for results presentation.