Learn about my work in faculty development in the Department of Medical Education at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
On this website you will find information about the Scholars for Teaching Excellence Faculty Fellowship and other faculty development initiatives. You can also find links to videos and other resources. Read my reflections on my work in faculty development.
Congratulations to the 2016-17 Scholars for Teaching Excellence Faculty Fellows!
Thirteen faculty from the health professions colleges at UIC and our affiliated hospitals completed the Scholars for Teaching Excellence Faculty Fellowship:
- Marcela Almeida, Director of Women's Mental Health and Reproductive Psychiatry Fellowship
- Geisel Collazo, faculty in the Department of Pediatrics and Miles Square Health Center
- Marilyn Griffin, Director of Comprehensive Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Clinic
- Jamie Lynn Hofmeister, faculty in the Department of Restorative Dentistry
- Alexandra King, faculty in the Departments of Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine
- Leah Lebowicz, faculty in Biomedical and Health Information Sciences
- Cristian Luciano, faculty in the Departments of Bioengineering and Biomedical and Health Information Sciences
- Gloria Redondo, Family Medicine Fellow, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Richard Stringham, Assistant Dean for Curriculum, UIC College of Medicine Chicago campus
- Julia Switzer, Assistant Clerkship Director, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Staci Venderjack, Faculty Development Fellow, Department of Family Medicine, MacNeal Hospital
- Megan Waterman, Academic Career Fellow, Department of Family Medicine
- Tabatha Wells, faculty in the Department of Family Medicine