On The Town
Jazz, Dinner, and Silent Auction
On The Town - a night of jazz and dinner featuring a silent auction benefiting the Allentown High School Band Program.
The night includes performances by the Allentown High School Jazz Band, Millstone Middle School Jazz Band, and Stonebridge Middle School Jazz Band. The Band Parent Organization transforms the gym into a beautiful night out, "on the town".
On The Town Ticket Information
- Saturday, April _____ at 6:30pm
- Cost: $20 per person and includes full dinner, desert, and coffee/soda; children 6 -12 $15
- All seats assigned; seating requests must be submitted to Lori Feibus at FeibusL@gmail.com
-Tickets on sale now; must be purchased by April _____
This event has sold out in the past!
Silent Auction/Baskets for On the Town
- We are asking that each family put together a basket for the On The Town Concert that can be used in silent auction.
If your child is in jazz band, it will be mandatory that you donate a basket for On the Town
- Value of basket needs to be at least $25
- Profits from silent auction baskets go towards the entire band program
- When you have decided on a basket, please sign up above!
***Anyone who donates a basket will receive $10 in basket auction tickets!!
Student Volunteers for On the Town
- We request the help of marching band and symphonic band students to help on Saturday, April ___
- Help needed with serving during the evening, and clean-up
- Anyone in NHS or other organizations with volunteer hours required will receive time for this
-We need some help with set up on Friday, April ____at 2:15 pm to move equipment, set up the backdrops/stage. Sign up above!
- We are also in need of some baked goods; sign up above!
Jazz Band Students
All Jazz Band Students will be required to attend set up Friday, at 2:30pm