International Conference of University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
Policies and Sustainable Economic Development
LETTER OF INVITATION
2017 International Conference of University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (ICUEH2017),
September 28, 2017
"POLICIES AND SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT"
Sustainable economic development plays a pivotal role in the advancement of the national economy, considered one of the primary objectives to be attained for prosperity of a country. On the basis of Vietnam’s economic growth in the context of global integration, an international conference in the scope of the Scopus project, hosted by University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH)–Journal of Economic Development (JED), is to address its core theme “POLICIES AND SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVEPLOPMENT,” with the aim of providing opportunities for Vietnamese nationals and foreign researchers to publicize and discuss their findings besides a number of policy implications for sustainable development.
SUGGESTED TOPICS FOR ICUEH2017 PAPERS
The key purpose of the Conference is to bring together academics, researchers, practitioners and policymakers to discuss ongoing research on a wide range of theoretical and empirical issues related to regional economic integration and sustainable economic growth in the region. Potential topics may include, but are not limited to, the following areas, with emphasis on their impact on agriculture and energy and associated infrastructure:
• Investment, trade, and globalization
• International finance
• Fiscal policies and public finance
• Agriculture, poverty, inequality, and environmental downgrading
• Employment, income, and human resources development
• Innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship
• Development of economic sectors and/or industries
• Business administration and accounting
• Submission of abstracts and/or draft papers: April 28, 2017
• Submission of full-text papers: June 28, 2017
• Conference date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION OF ICUEH2017 PAPERS
• Manuscripts should be typed and MSWORD formatted in Times New Roman 12pt font and 1.5 line spacing.
• Language in use: English
• Length: No more than 7,000 words
• Manuscript content should cover the following parts:
(i) Author information (including details of full name, title, working place, phone number, and email address); and
(ii) Main discussion in accordance with submission guidelines as prescribed in the Journal’s website: http://tcptkt.ueh.edu.vn/?newlang=english
Conference papers will be subject to peer-reviewing and editing processes, and will be printed in ICUEH2017 Proceedings published with ISBN.
ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
There will be no submission fees or registration fees for ICUEH2017.