Dr. Alicia Muñoz Sánchez manages the Spanish instruction in the Linguistics Language Program. Her research interests are in the areas of second language acquisition and language teaching. She teaches Spanish language courses and LIGN 119 First and Second Language Acquisition: from Childhood to Adolescence. Dr. Muñoz Sánchez studied at Universidad Complutense in Madrid and Universiteit van Amsterdam. She got her PhD in Linguistics at University of California, San Diego.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office: Applied Physics & Mathematics Building (AP&M) 3121
- Phone: (858) 534-2525 (voice); (858) 534-4789 (fax)
- Mailing Address: 9500 Gilman Dr. #0108, La Jolla, CA 92093-0108
- Winter 2019: Mondays and Fridays 11:00 -2:00pm or by appointment