Cal-SOAP Scholarship List
Find Scholarships all year long!
Deadline: July 7, 2018
- High school seniors that are enrolled in an accredited college, either for a dual credit program or for the upcoming semester, are eligible to enter as well.
- You must either be enrolled for the spring 2018 or registered for the fall 2018 semester. Being enrolled in summer classes does not make you eligible to enter.
- Students must be American citizens.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Available to full-time students enrolled at an accredited university or college.
- You must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Submit an essay of no fewer than 800 words on the topic: "How you envision the global economy in the future." in order to qualify for this award. Competitive candidates will describe any experiences with a global economy and how you would approach international business if you had the influence.