Work in progress
- "Dairy Quota Policy and 12-Day Sell-by Regulation in Montana: A Welfare Analysis"
- "Food Date Labeling and Supply Chain Design"
- "Food Date Labeling: How is It Related to Household Food Storage and Waste Behavior?"
- Xu, Y., R.E. Goodhue, J.A. Chalfant, T. Miller, and S.A. Fennimore. 2017. "Economic Viability of Steam as an
Alternative to Preplant Soil Fumigation in California Strawberry Production." HortScience,52(3), 401-407. (Link)
- Xu, Y., S.A. Fennimore, R.E. Goodhue, K.M. Klonsky, and T. Miller. 2014. "Buffer Zone Regulations and
Alternatives to Pre-plant Soil Fumigation: Using Steam in California Strawberry Production." ARE Update
17(3): 9-11. (Link)
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- 2018 Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety, UC Davis $7,115
"Reducing exposure of farmworkers to soil chemical fumigants by promoting sustainable, chemical-free alternatives" (Co-PI with Dr. Jesus Bayo)
- 2016-2017 ITS-Davis Corporate Aliate Fellowship sponsored by Toyota, UC Davis $2,500
- 2009-2012 Dean's List, University of Colorado, Denver