British Logic Colloquium 2019
Dates: 5 - 7 September 2019.
- Ehud Hrushovski (Oxford)
- Philip Welch (Bristol)
- Franziska Jahnke (Münster)
- Paola Bruscoli (Bath)
- Michael Benedikt (Oxford)
- Johannes Stern (Bristol)
- Dan Isaacson (Oxford)
Programme: The BLC meeting will start on the afternoon of Thursday 5 September with an event dedicated to postgraduate students. The talks from invited speakers will take place on 6 -7 September. On the afternoon of Friday 6 September, there will also be an event celebrating 50 years of the Maths & Philosophy programme at Oxford.
Abstracts: Available here.
List of participants: Available here.
- 2:00 Bea Adam-Day (Leeds)
- 2:40 Rosario Mennuni (Leeds)
- 3:20 Mark Kamsma (UEA)
- 4:00 Coffee Break
- 4:30 Dan Saattrup Nielsen (Bristol)
- 5:10 Arturo Rodríguez Fanlo (Oxford)
- 9:00 Franziska Jahnke (Münster)
- 10:00 Coffee Break
- 10:30 Paola Bruscoli (Bath)
- 11:30 Johannes Stern (Bristol)
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 2:30 Ehud Hrushovski (Oxford)
- 3:30 Coffee Break
- 4:15 Dan Isaacson (Oxford)
- 5:30 BLC Meeting
- 7:00 Conference Dinner
- 9:30 Michael Benedikt (Oxford)
- 10:30 Coffee Break
- 11:15 Philip Welch (Bristol)
Venue: Andrew Wiles Building, Mathematical Institute, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, University of Oxford, Oxford OX2 6GG, UK.
Room: L3 (downstairs in the mezzanine).
Registration: Registration is now closed.
Childcare Support: Participants seeking childcare support may be eligible to apply for funding under the LMS childcare grant scheme (see details here), or for support from the Mathematical Institute (see details here). Participants are also encouraged to contact the organisers if they have any questions (for example, if they have questions regarding the facilities available in the Mathematical Institute).
Sponsors: The 2019 BLC meeting is made possible thanks to the generous support from the LMS and the BLC.