Welcome to my portfolio!
My name is Thea Wakeford-Wesmann. I am 20 years old, and I am a student athlete at University of Arkansas at Little Rock. I am a part of the UA Little Rock Women's golf team. I am from Norway, and I came to Little Rock to play golf and experience something new. This is my portfolio presented for my instructor to show that I have achieved the Course Learning Objectives for Composition I and Composition II.
The purpose of this portfolio is to show that I have achieved the Course Learning Objectives for Composition I and Composition II.
Using the navigation above, you may find:
- A Course Learning Objectives page which provides a listing of the outcomes and objectives adopted by the Department of Rhetoric and Writing as applicable to the first-year composition program.
- Under Major Writing Projects, you will find links to rough drafts, revised drafts, and final polished draft of the major projects completed for this course.
- A Reflection where I have proven how I have learned and applied skills and knowledge about rhetoric and writing over the course of this semester.
- Under Major Writing Assignments, you will find links to each assignment with the assignment sheet and final drafts.
- A Minor Assignments, where I have posted my journals and freewriting for composition II.
- Under WPA, a reflection where I have showed how I have learned and gained knowledge through the course of Composition II.