The TVSD Calendars, available on the tvsd.org website, are managed by each building and at the district office. There are several ways to get the calendars linked to your personal device.
*Please note that the instructions listed below are general as to apply to as many devices as possible. Unique and personal settings on your device may prevent a connection to the district or building calendars.
Can I see events from multiple calendars?
Yes! Click "SELECT EVENTS FROM OTHER CALENDARS" and be sure to check the box labeled "List calendar from other sites". Each of our building's calendars will be listed, expand the list to select those you wish to view. Be sure to click "View selected calendars" once you've made your selection.
*Note - by default, the district calendar is designed to present events from all buildings.
RECEIVE EMAIL ALERTS
(this method will keep you up to date as calendar events are added)
- Click the icon for the email alerts.
- Fill out all the pertinent information:
- Give your alert a name
- Enter your email address
- Select how often you want alerts
- Enter the Captcha information
- Click "Add Alert"
IMPORT iCAL FILE
(this method will import a file from the TVSD website; however it will not update as events are added or adjusted. This is a one-time import)
- Click the icon for Export Events
- Change Conversion Type to iCal and click Export Events
- The site will produce an .ics file suitable for import in most calendar applications.
SUBSCRIBE VIA iCAL (URL/EMBED)
- Open the calendar you wish to embed
- Click the "Subscribe via iCAL/RSS"
- Under "iCal Feeds", click COPY
- Then open your calendar program and paste the URL wherever your calendar program accepts iCal calendar URLs
(If using a Google calendar, you can click Settings, click the "+" to add a calendar, select "From URL" and paste the iCal link. The calendar will auto appear in your list of Google calendars)
TVSD WEB APP
Tap the "Calendar" button for the updated event list for each building. The contents of the calendar in the app will auto update as changes are made to the district calendar.