G Suite Online Learning Academy
G Suite for Education Academy
This Individualized Professional Development Opportunity directly supports our Regional Priorities. Some of the learning targets come directly from Charlotte Danielson’s Framework for Teaching Rubric. Specifically, they represent critical attributes in the proficient column of item 1d. Demonstrating Knowledge of Resources.
Educators will earn 5 Professional Development Hours for successfully completing all 5 Challenges.
The educator will:
- Immerse themselves in the G Suite environment as they learn how to use the tools covered in the G Suite Academy.
- Apply their knowledge as they create artifacts using G Suite.
- Reflect on evidence to show how the application of these tools can impact students.
Learning Targets: I will be able to...
- use the G Suite platform to integrate technology as a tool to improve student learning
• create a collaborative environment with colleagues and students that streamlines workflows.
• envision using these tools with students within and outside of the classroom to enhance student learning.
You will find the documentation process consists of tasks embedded within the G Suite Academy with instructions on how to share your work. There are Google Forms that alert us when you complete a Challenge and provide a link to the next.
- Login to Chrome (see video for help)
- Access Google Drive (We will provide you with many helpful examples that will be useful tools in your classroom, the “Video Gif’ below is an example.)
Access Google Drive Help