Two Rivers Supervisory Union
Google Apps @ TRSU News
New Google Sites Early Adopter Program
TRSU is participating in the new Google Sites Early Adopter Program. Access it from Drive as shown to the right:
You now have access to the new Google Sites, which can help you create beautiful team sites effortlessly.
Here's what’s special about the new Sites:
- Just like Google Docs, the new Sites is really easy to use and allows you to collaborate in real-time.
- Sites look great on any device by default.
- Deep integration with Google Drive makes editing, managing, and sharing sites even easier.
By the way, you will continue to have full access to the current version of Google Sites on sites.google.com. And any sites created on the new product will continue to work once it launches to everyone.
Some resources to get you started:
We hope you’ll enjoy the new Google Sites!
August 2016: New Google +
Good news: Google+ is getting a few upgrades in the coming months.
To prepare for the changes, we request that you upgrade to the latest version of Google+ and try it out now. This is a pretty simple process:
- If you’re using Google+ on your computer, look for the “Try the new Google+” link on the bottom left corner of your screen. Click on it, and that’s it! If you instead see the “Back to classic G+” link, then you’re already on the latest version of Google+ - great job! You don’t need to do anything else. You can however help me train others in the company - email me if you’re interested in becoming a “Google Guide” :-)
- If you're using the Google+ mobile app, simply upgrade to the latest version of the app from your respective Play Store / App Store.
Google has also provided some resources to help everyone with the transition: