East Dover Parent Academy
Parent Resource Room
1) What is a Parent Resource Room?
· An inviting place for adult use.
· The Resource room is available to parents and guardians of East Dover
2) What can I expect to find in the Parent Resource Room?
· A variety of books to check out for both parents and children dealing with family issues, homework tips and study guides.
· Free brochures and pamphlets that address a wide range of family and educational topics
· A computer with internet access.
· A word processor and printer available for writing letters, resumes, etc.
3) Who can help me in the Parent Resource Room if I have questions and the room isn’t staffed?
· Please contact Joy Lewis at 732-505-5840
4) When may I use the Parent Resource Room?
· The room will be available during school hours, please contact Joy Lewis to schedule a time slot.
5) Where is the Parent Resource Room located?
· The Parent Resource Room is located in the Media Center.
6) What do I need to do to use the Parent Resource Center?
· You should report to the main office to sign in and receive a visitor pass, and let the sectaries know you have an appointment to use the Parent Resource Center.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions for the Parent Resource Room, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Parent Involvement Coordinator