Be part of the celebration in 2019!
As we think about Trinity’s 150th anniversary, we are driven by the following guiding principles. These are to:
- Celebrate Trinity's contributions to higher education
- Deepen our appreciation for the intrinsic values that characterize Trinity's unique identity and history
- Recognize San Antonio and the many communities in which we learn and engage
- Honor the generations that have made Trinity resilient, accessible, and sustainable
- Embrace Trinity's momentum and the significance of this anniversary to move confidently into the future
We hope you will be inspired to get involved in the celebration throughout the year by attending events, contributing your stories, and learning more about Trinity University. Your voice will help us shape Trinity’s future.
150th Anniversary Branding Kit
Explore the 150th Anniversary branding kit, which includes downloadable logos, color codes for a select color palette, approved fonts, email signatures, and more—and, of course, guidelines for using these things on your Trinity materials.
For questions about the guidelines or other downloadable materials, please email email@example.com.
Share your Memories
To celebrate the University’s 150th anniversary, Trinity’s Special Collections and University Archives, in partnership with Trinity University Press, Strategic Communications and Marketing, and Alumni Relations and Development, is launching a drive to collect, preserve, and display alumni photos and memories—to document “Trinity as told by Trinity.”
To submit memories, visit gotu.us/150memories.
We would love to see your:
Photos: Share photos of your favorite times at Trinity. Be ready to identify key people or places in the photo, as well as the year it was taken.
Artifacts and Objects: Do you have a physical token from your time at Trinity? Snap a photo of it on a solid-colored background; using your camera phone is fine, as long as you send photos in high resolution.
Other Memories: Have a story or other memory to share? We would love to hear it! Submit your stories using the website link.