AN ACCELERATOR FOR THE AEC INDUSTRY
Zero Sixty is a three-month acceleration program focused on design and technology for the AEC industry that helps startups build and scale great products by matching them with its people, network and advanced technologies.
Inspired by high- performance missions, Zero Sixty aims to help startups make their moonshot ideas into reality.
Winter 2019 applications are now closed.
As part of the Accelerator, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Potential for office space
- Personalized mentorship from AEC industry experts
- Access to industry leading edge technologies
- Global media and marketing spotlight opportunities
- Ongoing support for six months after program completion
- Access to global community of growth stage founders and mentors
This we're going global! ZeroSixty is based out of Los Angeles, California and due to expanded interest, the next cohort will be held at several satellite offices between the US and Europe.
Recap from our first cohort!
We were happy to work with the teams from TonicDM, Hypar and Monograph. Here are some action shots ranging from days in the office to presenting at conferences and hosting community reviews.
- Accelerated next generation of businesses including Generative Design, Project Management & Communications
- 2 of 3 companies funded within 5 months
- Public and closed-door feedback sessions
- Industry events including Trimble Dimensions, AU and the AIA Conference on Architecture
- Graduation event with the AIA Los Angeles, A+D Museum, Building Ventures & Gensler