Tottenville High School
Joseph Scarmato, Principal
Important Messages for our School Community:
- Attention Parents-
- Technology - please complete the Remote Learning Device Request Form
- PupilPath Registration - Families and Students can now register for a PupilPath account without the printed invitation. This allows faster and easier registration for those needing access while they are unable to pick up the invitation letter at the school. Read the release notes here.
- Attentions Students:
- Log-In - to your Google classrooms to see the Classwork assigned from your teachers
- Class-codes - If you have not received your class codes, please complete the form.
- THS school email password reset directions
- Staff, Parents & Students-
- You can attend free, live AP review courses, delivered by AP teachers from across the country. Learn more here: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates#free-ap-classes
- As information develops we will post on our website, pupilpath, and twitter page @TottenvillehsI
Parents Guide to Google Classroom
Google Classroom Tutorial for Students and Parents
- Please Bring Pens and Pencils for ALL of your Regents Examinations.
- Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry Regents require a graphing calculator. Please bring one.
- Living Environment, Chemistry, and Earth Science requires a four-function or scientific calculator. Please bring one.
- Physics requires a scientific or graphing calculator, a centimeter ruler, and a protractor. Please bring a calculator.
- The possession or use of any communications device is strictly prohibited when taking a Regents examination. If you have or use any communications device, no matter how briefly, your examination will be invalidated and no score will be calculated for you.
June 2020 Regents Calendar
August 2020 Regents Calendar
January 2021 Regents Calendar
Message from the Principal
Messages from the Chancellor's Office
All Math classes (Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus) need a TI-83Plus Calculator.
Physics classes need a TI-83 Plus Calculator.
All Earth Science and Chemistry classes require a Scientific Calculator.