Tooele County School District
New and Noteworthy
Office 365 & Google accounts for students next year!
Great news—starting in the 2018-2019 school year, all TCSD students can have access to online tools with their own accounts!
Office 365 Accounts
- All students K-12 will receive Office 365 accounts.
- These accounts will give students access to all of the Office 365 web tools as well as LOTS of online storage space on OneDrive. Grades 7-12 will also have email included with their Office 365 accounts!
- Accounts will be created automatically in the first few weeks of the school year.
- All students K-12 can receive Google accounts.
- Google accounts give students access to all of the Google web tools as well as UNLIMITED online storage space on Google Drive. Teachers can also use Google Classroom with their students when students have their own accounts. (Google Classroom is like a simpler version of Canvas.)
- Students at your school will receive Google accounts as soon as the faculty for your school has received the required 1-hour training with the district EdTechs. Some schools may need to watch a short video as well. Talk to your administrator for more information.