8th Grade Integrated Science
Hello! and welcome to the 2019 - 2020 school year.
In our class, we will be exploring various concepts across many different disciplines in science. We will be going through nine separate units:
- Science Skills, Atoms and Molecules
- Properties and Uses of Matter
- Heat Energy, Phase Changes, and Rates
- Chemical Changes and Conservation of Matter
- Ecology, Photosynthesis, and Cellular Respiration
- Natural Resources
- Human/Earth Interactions
We will be focusing on inquiry and exploration with various activities and labs. It is my goal to help students open up their critical thinking and logic processing. I will be posting more info, important dates, and classwork updates as we progress through the year. Please review the syllabus and lab safety contracts posted on the bottom of this page. I look forward to the mind expansion soon to come!