- The primary mission of the Hawaii Tokai International College Library & Learning Center is to support the education aims of the College. Priority is given to the curricular needs of HTIC student and faculty, and to the academic research needs of faculty, administrators, and staff.
- Our vision is to be a gateway to information for academic success.
- The student recognizes that research involves strategic exploration of resources with a constantly evolving search strategy.
- The student evaluates information, its sources, and its creators critically and ethically.
- Tutoring information
Monday - Thursday 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Sunday 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
What tutors can help you with:
Pronunciation, conversation, proof reading, presentations, math, and citations.
- Borrowing Items
7,500 items are available to borrow.
Students can borrow books for 4 weeks.
It's possible to renew books online.
- Database passwords
To access sources outside of HTIC you need password, which is available at the library.
Every semester, the library has workshops to help you do better in class.
- Student book exchange
Students can leave books that are no longer needed and take any books for free.
- Please be respectful of other students who are studying and keep noise to a minimum
- Keep cell phones on silent
- Don't leave belongings in the library for prolonged periods of time
- Pick up after yourself
- No eating
- No drinking unless you have a lid