2015 in White House, TN by a retired Army Veteran, Terry Trent.
Mobile Device Repair, LLC (MDR) is a Limited Liability Company in the state of Kentucky and Tennessee as a consumer electronics repair business specializing in the repair of cellphones, tablets, computers, game consoles, televisions, toys, circuit boards, and general home electronics.
November 1, 2015 - Opened as a home-based business in Millersville, TN.
July 1, 2016 - Opened a storefront in White House, TN
June 16, 2017 - Coye Kistler joined the MDR team bringing his knowledge and skills with over twenty years of experience in the IT repair field. Coye manages the White House, TN store.
July 1, 2018 - MDR expanded its service area by opening a second storefront in Russellville, KY. Terry manages the Russellville, KY store.
Being a Veteran owned and operated small business, at Mobile Device Repair we strive to live up to three core values: God, Country, and Family.
By following these values, we treat every customer as family, are honest with all things we do, and show our appreciation to every person walking through the door giving them our best work at the best price without overcharging.
Why choose MDR?
- We FREE basic diagnostics
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay
- We stand by our work with a one-year warranty
- We only use quality parts
- We support our community and those who put their life on the line with a 10% appreciation discount
- We help our environment as a green company letting people drop off any type of old or broken electronic to recycle
- We are school trained, certified, and have decades of professional experience
- We offer competitive prices
- Most repairs are completed the same day