Monozukuri Engineers Program consists of 2 courses:
- Design and Development Course which focuses on Automotive Part Design
- Process Improvement by Automation and IoT Course
The program is designed for 3rd year engineering students.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development process.
- Knowledge and understanding of automation technology.
- Ability to apply relevant engineering disciplines in design and development of product or process.
- Ability to solve engineering problems creatively.
- Skills to demonstrate and present the concept and implementation.
- Skills to manage, coordinate the project, and work as a multidisciplinary team.
Learning and Teaching Methods
Based on Monozukuri concept and Project-based learning method (PBL), the following methods will be used to teach to the students:
- Group Project
Class Assessment Methods
The following assessment methods will be used in the program:
- Class attendance
- In class tests (depends on lecturer/expert)
- Group reports
- Group project demonstration and presentation
Curriculum for Academic Year 2018
Online admission: April - May 2018
Duration: June – September 2018
Course code: ENG-492 Extra Curriculum Activity in Engineering 2
Course content: Design and Development Course
Duration: November 2018 – February 2019
Course code: ENG-494 Extra Curriculum Activity in Engineering 4 (For AE, PE, IE and EE)
CPE-497 Special Topic in Computer Engineering 2 (For CE)
Course content: Process improvement by Automation and IoT Course