Parent Teacher League
The Trinity Lutheran Christian School Parent Teacher League sponsors various school fundraisers which are committed to providing projects which will improve the school, over and above what tuition funds are able to do. They also provide events which foster school fellowship and staff support.
Here are some ways you can help our school through everyday activities:
- Attend Family Fun Nights every 2 months at local restaurants! Everyone needs a night to eat dinner out every once in a while- why not visit our Family Fun Nights! A percentage of sales go to Trinity!
- Collect Box Tops for Education (They can be found on many cooking items, paper products, food storage containers, cereal boxes, snacks, and bag containers) There is a box in the narthex, by the school entrance, and by the office.
- If you have a bonus card for Shoprite log on to www.shopriteformyschool.com to register your card and follow the directions to select Trinity as your school.
- If you have a bonus card for Giant log on to www.giantfood.com and select Savings & Rewards. Follow the prompts to create your online account. You will need your 12-digit Giant Card number and the School ID #. Trinity’s ID number is 01091. If you have already registered, you DO NOT need to register your card again.
- Save your receipts from Redner’s Market. Put in the box marked Redner’s that is by the steeple entrance and in the narthex.
- Shopping on Amazon? Sign up with Amazon Smile! Simply go to smile.amazon.com and register Trinity as your charity, and a percentage of sales will go to our school.
If you have any questions, contact Malinda Markel at Mmarkel@tlsonline.org.
Here are our this year's fundraisers and events:
- Claire’s Gourmet – August 29 – September 26
- Family Fun Night at Brooms Bloom in Bel Air - September 11 from 4:00-8:00
- Family Movie Night – September 14th at 7:30
- Claire’s Delivery – October 16th
- Box Tops First Quarter Submission - October 19th
- Scholastic Book Fair – October 22 – 26
- Tickets go on sale online beginning October 22 for Spaghetti Dinner on November 9th. $6 in advance, $8 at the door
- Reading Fun Night – October 25th from 6:00-7:30
- Color Run – November 2nd
- Family Fun Night at Chick Fil A - Abingdon - November 7 from 5:00-8:00
- Spaghetti Dinner - Friday, November 9th - 5:00-6:30
- Christmas Shop Week – November 26 – 30
- Family Fun Night at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bel Air - January 16 from 11:00-10:00
- Lower School/ELC FUDGE Dance - February 15
- Joe Corbi's Fundraiser - March 11 - April 5
Please fill out the following form if you are able to help out with any of our events!