Ms. Fry's 3rd Graders
- Thursday, March 5: Giants Stadium Tour Fieldtrip. Arrive by 7:30. We will return around 3:30. Please pack a sack lunch and water bottle.
- Monday, March 9: In-class Speech Meet. Please help your child practice their speech selection at home. Two children from each category will advance to the elementary speech meet which will be held March 13.
- Thursday, March 12: Popper Penguin Party (sign up on Bloomz)
- Friday, March 13: Elementary Speech Meet from 9:00-10:30 (Finalists from each grade will perform their speech in front of parents and judges)
- Thursday, March 19: All-School Speech Meet 1:45-3:00
- March 20: End of 3rd Quarter Work on completing those AR goals to join our AR party!
- March 30- April 3: Spring Break Enjoy the break with friends and family!
Message from Ms. Fry:
Welcome to 3rd grade ! I want to begin by saying how excited and grateful I am to be joining the wonderful staff here at TLCS! I hope everyone had a fun filled summer! Is it just me or did the time just seem to fly by?
I am really looking foward to the 2019-2020 school year and just know it is going to be a fantastic year for us!
Below is a link to a great article that addresses the large jump from 2nd grade to 3rd grade. It is a wonderful article that helps address the areas that might be a challenge in the beginning of the school year as your child transitions to more of a independent learner.
- Information will be posted on this blog and/or Bloomz
- Email: email@example.com
- Texts - through Bloomz app or bloomz.net (between 7am-4pm)
- Bloomz Class Code - FCS7GE