This Week's School Work: Google Classroom
- Week 31 Learning Plans and Packets are ready for you to pick up at TLCS. Please stop by any time before Monday, April 6th. Thank you!
- Monday, March 30th-Friday, April 3rd: Easter Break
- Friday, April 17th: Wilder Ranch Filed Trip (I'm feeling optimistic! Please fill out the permission form HERE)
This Week's Homework:
- Kindergarten Homework Packet
- Complete 2-3 activities on the March Family Activity Calendar
- Read the sight words on List 1, 2, and 3 together nightly.
- Read (at least) 10 minutes every night with a parent or older sibling
Homework is due every Monday. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Responsibility: Doing what I know I ought to do
- 2 Corinthians 13:7 We pray to God that we may do what is right
Obedience: Quickly doing what I'm asked to do with a happy spirit
- Deuteronomy 5:27 We will listen and obey
Humility: Placing others above ourselves
- Philippians 2:3a "Don't do anything with selfishness or pride"
Thankfulness: Being grateful for everything and saying so
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18a "In everything be thankful"
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth
1 Peter 5:7b He cares for you
Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just
Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right
Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another
Psalm 139:17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!
Psalm 139:18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you.
1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know Him if we keep His commands.
Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Luke 2:12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Proverbs 16:32 Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city.
Proverbs 20:11 Even small children are known by their actions, so is their conduct really pure and upright?
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God