Message from the teacher:
Welcome to 5th Grade! My name is Mrs. Schertz and I will be your teacher this year. I'm very excited about all the fun things we have planned.
A little bit about me. My name is Alycia Schertz. I was born in Oregon. I married a Texan named James. We live at a little camp in Boulder Creek. We have two sons, Mason and Parker. Mason attends high school in the Valley. Parker will be attending Twin Lakes as a 7th grader. We have a cat named Larry. We love spending time together as a family. We enjoy camping, casually kayaking, and family game night. I love my job and am excited for my second year here at Twin Lakes Christian School.
This blog is where you can find weekly homework, updates, information on field trips, Accelerated Reader and much more. We will use this blog a lot so it would be great for you to bookmark it on your home computer! It’s very easy. Just hit the star in the browser and fill in the information in the pop-up window.
- March 13: Elementary Speech Meet for those selected from classroom presentations
- March 13: Half Day (Pick up at noon. Crosswalk until 6pm)
- March 14-22: TLCS Online Auction is open
- March 15-18: ACSI and WASC committee on campus
- March 20: End of the quarter
- March 30-April 3: Spring Break
- Monday – Music and Spanish
- Tuesday – STEAM
- Wednesday – PE and Chapel
- Thursday –Art and Buddies
- Friday – PE
Information will be posted on this blog. Photos will be posted on Bloomz.
Bloomz Class Code - P3MG5E