Join the Fight to Overturn Pritzker’s Radical Illinois Abortion Law
Illinois is tearing away your health care rights and forcing you to pay for abortion coverage...
This is your opportunity to join the fight to overturn Pritzker’s radical Illinois abortion law!
Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker’s signing of SB 25, the state’s extreme abortion law, is tantamount to "legalizing the death penalty, with no possibility of appeal, for viable unborn babies." And you have to pay for it!
... But this Tuesday night, August 6, you're invited to join Thomas More Society attorney Peter Breen on an urgent LIVE online webcast at 7 pm Central. Learn what will be done to stop the most radical sweeping pro-abortion measure in America...one that has made Illinois an abortion destination for the country. Find out what is being done about it, and how you can take back your rights.
DATE: This Tuesday, August 6
TIME: 7 PM Central (8 PM Eastern, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific)
REGISTER TO ATTEND AT:
ZOOM WEBCAST: CLICK HERE
The deceptively named Reproductive Health Act is actually an Illinois abortion mandate that brings the following disgraces with it:
- All licensing requirements for abortion clinics are abolished, and health and safety inspections ended, despite those inspections shutting down numerous dirty abortion clinics in recent years.
- Dismemberment abortions of unborn babies up to 40 weeks gestation, who feel pain, without anesthesia, are legalized.
- Every private health insurance policy, including those for small churches and religious nonprofits, must pay for elective chemical and surgical abortions.
- Every unborn child, up to and even during birth, will now have NO legal rights in Illinois.
- Abortion is labeled a “fundamental right,” protected to a greater degree than Free Speech and other First Amendment rights.
Register now to attend this urgent webcast: Click Here.
By participating in this important online event, you'll discover:
- How Illinois is forcing small businesses and publicly insured individuals to be complicit in abortion - even late term elective abortion!
- That many churches, ministries and even pro-life organizations are not exempt from this law!
- How this is a violation of our most basic individual and religious freedoms!
- More about the upcoming lawsuit to shut down this radical assault on your rights.
- What you can do to help fight this outrage in Illinois.
This important webcast is accessible to anyone with a computer, phone or other mobile device and is a must participate event for any Illinois...
...non-denominationally insured church
...ministry or pro-life organization
...individual insured via a public exchange health plan
...anyone who wants to stop the forced payment for abortion coverage in Illinois
Register now to attend this important online event by visiting:
ZOOM WEBCAST: CLICK HERE or call 312.782.1620
SPECIAL BONUS: By attending the live webcast, you can ask Thomas More Society attorney your questions, and get answers straight from the source
Hon. Peter Breen
Vice President and Senior Counsel, Thomas More Society
The Honorable Peter Breen is one of the nation's top constitutional attorneys, serving as a trusted lawyer and advisor for organizations and individuals promoting life, family, and religious liberty. When prominent people of faith need legal help or counsel, Peter Breen is their first call. Since leaving his private law practice 15 years ago, Peter has racked up numerous wins against overbearing governments and abortion activists in state and federal courts nationwide. At the same time, Peter has quietly coached countless activists on how to achieve their missions by avoiding court altogether. Peter brings a deep expertise in public policy and politics, having served two terms as an Illinois State Representative, including as Republican Floor Leader. Peter holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Notre Dame, which he attended on scholarship, and a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from Vanderbilt.
Governor Pritzker and Illinois legislators put it all on the line to make Illinois the most radical abortion state in the nation. Now we have the opportunity to strike back and seek justice for Illinois citizens and unborn babies. Learn how good can ultimately triumph over evil!
P.S. Help spread the word to every pro-life Illinoisan you know so they can join you on this urgent webcast!