Back End Engineer (python, C++)
State-of-the-art technology and your talent for the fight against cancer:
Join us on a mission with a major societal impact, in the heart of Paris in an international team!
Who is TheraPanacea?
TheraPanacea is a start-up in the field of medical technologies, from the research laboratories of the Ecole Centrale Paris (now CentraleSupelec), which exploits artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies for revolutionize cancer management.
In the field of treatment, we design and develop next-generation software to support clinical teams in cancer radiation therapy (60% of cancer patients involved) that improve significantly improve the accuracy of radiation and allow more patients to be treated.
Created in 2017, TheraPanacea has received several prestigious awards for innovation and scientific excellence in its products and projects: winner of the BPI Digital Innovation Competition in 2017, winner of a European Research Award (European Research Council grant) in 2016, winner of the Scientipole Initiative (startup accelerator) in 2016, winner of the i-Lab 2017 competition for innovative start-ups. In 2018, the French Society of Radiology's Imaging Innovation Award and the 1st Paris Region AI Challenge Award.
We have already recruited a dynamic, international team (6 different nationalities) and mixed (50% female).
To accelerate our development, we are looking for a :
We are looking for Back End Engineer (python, C++)
Back End Engineer mission:
- Develop high-performance services with guarantees of scalability and consistency of the given in a real-time application environment.
- Participate in the maintenance and evolution of the REST API.
- Define, implement and generate reports for backend (unit and integration) tests.
- Solve bugs.
- Solve data persistence issues and consistency guarantees for real-time application with a high volume of data.
- Participate in the definition and evolution of databases.
- Implement DICOM (networking/IO) features
- Set up monitoring and error management solutions.
- Participate in the evolution of the asynchronous task engine (background jobs).
- Participate in the development of scalability / clusterization of the solution (1 to N machines).
- Implement backup/high availability features.
- Document applications for further development and production in a medical context.
- B.A. 5 in software engineering /equivalent degree
- Excellent programming and algorithmic skills
- Young graduates with 3-year work experience
- Strong python/C-knowledge and WEB backend development
- Knowledge of API REST design
- Critical Thinking
- Experience or strong motivation to work in the medical, startup, high-tech environment
The CDI position is to be filled immediately and based in Paris in the 14th arrondissement.
Compensation to be discussed based on experience.
To apply, please submit your application (motivation letter and CV) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org