State-of-the-art technology and your talent for the fight against cancer:
Join us on a mission with a major societal impact, in the heart of Paris in an international team!
Who is TheraPanacea?
TheraPanacea is a start-up in the field of medical technologies, from the research laboratories of the Ecole Centrale Paris (now CentraleSupelec), which exploits artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies for revolutionize cancer management.
In the field of treatment, we design and develop next-generation software to support clinical teams in cancer radiation therapy (60% of cancer patients involved) that improve significantly improve the accuracy of radiation and allow more patients to be treated.
Created in 2017, TheraPanacea has received several prestigious awards for innovation and scientific excellence in its products and projects: winner of the BPI Digital Innovation Competition in 2017, winner of a European Research Award (European Research Council grant) in 2016, winner of the Scientipole Initiative (startup accelerator) in 2016, winner of the i-Lab 2017 competition for innovative start-ups. In 2018, the French Society of Radiology's Imaging Innovation Award and the 1st Paris Region AI Challenge Award.
We have already recruited a dynamic, international team (6 different nationalities) and mixed (50% female).
We are looking for a :
You will be involved in the process of putting TheraPanacea solutions into production.
- Needs analysis and technology monitoring.
- Collect the necessary information and study the needs of hardware and software equipment.
- Promote IT solutions in response to hardware needs and advise on final choices.
- Write the specifications containing the technical specifications of the equipment.
- Write tenders and analyse manufacturers' proposals in terms of performance, reliability and compatibility.
- Ensure technological monitoring to ensure the optimization of the company's systems resources.
Implementation and integration of selected operating systems
- Advise ISD teams on the use of system resources, languages, files...
- Design or adapt (set) selected basic software.
- Set up and size the hardware solutions chosen based on the performance required by the software.
- Test the systems put in place and ensure that the elements are compatible with each other.
- Write and update documentation of operating procedures and instructions.
- Ensure the safety and reliability of the company's systems.
- Participate in the technical validation phases during production.
Operating system maintenance
- Diagnose hardware or software-related outages and malfunctions.
- Repair breakdowns and malfunctions.
- Make installations from stratch servers.
- Ensure scalable and corrective maintenance in response to major technological developments (including version changes).
- Measuring and optimizing operating system performance (tuninng).
You will participate in the emergence of a new generation of tools that revolutionize the daily lives of doctors and preserve the lives and safety of thousands of patients.
You will work in the heart of Paris, in a very international and dynamic environment, with medical teams in oncology, experts in artificial intelligence (statistical and deep learning, digital optimization) and 3D visualization of medical images.
- Bac 3/5 inengineer, system technician
- Young graduates with 3-year work experience
- Containerization experience (docker, kubernetes etc.)
- Strong Linux administration and network knowledge
- Experience or strong motivation to work in the medical, startup, high-tech environment
The position is to be filled immediately and based in Paris in the 14th arrondissement. Contract in CDI.
Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
To apply, please submit your application (motivation letter and CV) at: firstname.lastname@example.org