Director of Development
State-of-the-art technology and your talent for the fight against cancer:
Join us on a mission with a major societal impact, in the heart of Paris in an international team!
Who is TheraPanacea?
TheraPanacea is a start-up in the field of medical technologies, from the research laboratories of the Ecole Centrale Paris (now CentraleSupelec), which exploits artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies for revolutionize cancer management.
In the field of treatment, we design and develop next-generation software to support clinical teams in cancer radiation therapy (60% of cancer patients involved) that improve significantly improve the accuracy of radiation and allow more patients to be treated.
Created in 2017, TheraPanacea has received several prestigious awards for innovation and scientific excellence in its products and projects: winner of the BPI Digital Innovation Competition in 2017, winner of a European Research Award (European Research Council grant) in 2016, winner of the Scientipole Initiative (startup accelerator) in 2016, winner of the i-Lab 2017 competition for innovative start-ups. In 2018, the French Society of Radiology's Imaging Innovation Award and the 1st Paris Region AI Challenge Award.
We have already recruited a dynamic, international team (6 different nationalities) and mixed (50% female).
To accelerate our development, we are looking for a :
Director of Development
You are attached to the Branch and your assignments are:
- Has a global vision and ensures the technological and SI coherence of our products
- Developed and proposed to the general management the company's technology and IT policy.
- Helps define the technological and strategic directions in our product lines
- Plans, monitors and supervises RESEARCH and development and IT product development projects
- Supervises technical teams
- Manages projects while understanding clinical and business issues
- Budget monitoring and reporting
- Project committee coordination and steering
- Health Technology Watch, AI, Imaging and Data Science
- Bac 4/5 in engineering school,computer science, computer science
- 6 to 10 years of professional experience in the development and management of complex IT projects
- Experience or knowledge of the health care community
- Solid knowledge in computer development
- Knowledge of AI technologies and web architecture
- Intercultural and multi-technology project management
- Fluent English
- Flexibility and strong adaptability
- Ability to work as a team and in agile mode
- Good communication in written and oral English
- Commitment and strength of proposal
- Synthesis and communication capacity at all levels of the company and external partners
The position is to be filled immediately and based in Paris in the 14th arrondissement. Contract in CDI.
Compensation: based on profile and experience
To apply, please submit your application (motivation letter and CV) at: firstname.lastname@example.org