- The All Seeing EyeTM is a virtual control tower within the intelligent warehouse that drives and dictates the overall balance of operations to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness throughout.
- An autonomous robotics solution that collaborates with workers in a warehouse or factory to aid with “carry-and-move” activities.
- A voice-activated, Android-equipped vest that supports an operator’s functional activities within a warehouse or factory. It has tracking capabilities and enables the open sharing of resources across a specified operating environment.
Warehouse Operating System (WOS)
- An orchestration layer that links a Warehouse Management System (WMS) with IRISTM.
- Extensive use of sensors and devices to sense, connect and collect data within the operating environment.