Welcome to TAHS English Institute – your resource for success!
I invite you to explore our wide selection of programs especially designed for you – whether you are a student or a professional seeking to improve your English or gain state-of-the-art knowledge in your field.
We are the resource that can assist you in achieving success in today’s competitive, global economic environment.
With best wishes,
Academic Direcctor, TAHS English Institute
1. 2017 Student Handbook
2. Immigration Rules and Regulations
3. Contact Information
4. Pre-Arrival Orientation
5. TOEFL Test Registration
Mock Test and Test Report
- EI students are encouraged to take ETS mock tests (test schedule may vary depending on the program). You will receive a registration form to take a mock test that includes a $60 fee to take a full test (4 hours). Please register for the mock test with the office manager at the front desk along with the test fee 2 weeks in advance.
- Test reports will be issued within 3 business days of the test date.
ETS TOEFL Registration
- The English Institute can register students who attend classes at the English Institute for the official ETS TOEFL iBT test, taken at our location (30 JFK Street, 3rd Floor site-code: STN#13223A).
- The English Institute does not pay for your official test fee.
- Check with the office manager for the most-up-to-date information on when TOEFL tests are held at our location.
- You may inquire about available seats up to two weeks before the official test-date. Registration is first-come-first-serve basis.
- The free registration service expires three months after you exit the English institute’s academic English program.
- TAHS is not responsible for any misprocessing that may be caused by the student or ETS.
Request a mentor form
Recreation Waiver Form