Student Code of Conduct
Student Policy and Procedures Code of Conduct
- TheatreFest registration is required for attendance at any convention event.
- Student membership in TETA is required for TheatreFest registration.
- Your TheatreFest badge must be worn at all times and is required for admission to workshops and presentations.
- Students attending TheatreFest must abide by professional standards of behavior that include reasonable noise levels, not congregating in the hallways and corridors, and attendance at workshops and presentations.
- Possession or use of alcohol or controlled substances will not be tolerated.
- Students registered in the hotel shall keep their room doors closed and locked at all times. Noise after 10pm will not be tolerated.
- Any behavior which disrupts normal convention activities will not be tolerated.
It is understood by the student, parents, and sponsor that any infraction of the above rules constitutes grounds for the student's
dismissal from the TheatreFest activities by the convention host. The sponsor/parent and or administrator will be contacted and asked
to make immediate arrangements for the student's transportation.