TheatreFest Limited Workshop Returns: Ion Essentials Class (Ion Light Control Board) - Respond now!!
TheatreFest is excited to once again offer a one day Stage Lighting Workshop, but this year it is expanded to several opportunities to attend!
Once again, the amazing Rob Crane, Field Project Coordinator with ETC, Inc., has graciously offered an extensive workshop on the Ion Lighting Control Board at TETA’s TheatreFest 2019 (a workshop that usually costs $99 a day to attend but is free with Convention registration)!
This is fantastic opportunity limited to the first 8 teachers that register and pay for TheatreFest and completes the info on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehL2Wx2cSRyA863wBmcGefjeuSceDBnRDBHCQY8l6BCcQcRw/viewform
Each of the 3 classes will begin on the days and times listed below (with a break for lunch/dinner).
· Thursday – 11 am to 8 pm – Limited to 8 attendees
· Friday – 8 am to 5 pm - Limited to 8 attendees
· Saturday – 8am to 5 pm - Limited to 8 attendees
The Ion Essentials class will provide an overview of the console and programming for conventional fixtures. If new to the console, then this class is perfect. Whether transitioning to an Eos family console or a new console owner, this class will teach the basics to get the programmer up and running with this amazing console.
After completing the class, one should be able to:
· Identify key elements of the console user interface and navigation
· Manage show files (save, edit, delete)
· Patch conventional and multi-parameter fixtures
· Work with channels in Live mode
· Record, select, and delete groups
· Record, play, and delete a basic cue
· Record to, load, and clear submasters
· Create step-based effects
· Understand the basics of working with a multi-parameter device (introductory concepts)
Register and pay for the Convention and complete filling out the form on the link…today! This workshop had a long waiting list last year. Don’t wait, take action today!