To become a member of TETA or renew your membership, you must fill out the Membership Form, and pay your membership dues.
TETA membership runs from September 1st through August 31st. Membership dues are paid yearly.
You must be a current member of TETA with no outstanding dues to attend TETA Conventions.
All adults AND students attending any aspect of TheatreFest or SummerFest MUST be a current member of TETA.
There are many different types of TETA membership, the most common is an adult member. Membership begins each year on Sept 1st (no matter when you joined) and ends on August 31st (no matter when you paid your dues for the current year.)
- Adult Membership is $50/year.
- Adults age 65+ is $10/year.
- Student Membership is $20/year.
- A Lifetime Membership can be purchased for a one time fee of $500.
- An Emeritus Membership is earned by receiving an Emeritus Award. The equivalent of a lifetime membership.