- Food Handler Training - May 30th and June 6th - it's FREE for NEWCOMER students - click for details
- The Alliance of Jamaican Alumni Associations has a bursary available. Click here to apply.
- Bistro – room 105 - open every day of the week from 8:15 to 8:45 – come and get your FREE breakfast!
- School is a place where everyone should feel supported and respected. With this is mind, it is important that you advocate for yourself and for your peers. If you would like to anonymously report a concern, please go to Guidance where you can write down your concern and put it in the "Report a Concern Box". The box is located in the Guidance Office near the appointment book.
- Any student requiring a parking pass may apply for one through Ms. White in the main office.
- Where can I go for Support at Newtonbrook?
- NEW: Your account has a print quota of 100 pages. Click the following link to keep track of your usage: https://print.tdsb.on.ca/ (login with student number and network password)
- Did you know? You can now RESET YOUR OWN network password! Click for instructions
Many teachers at Newtonbrook SS use TeachAssist as a tool for assessment and evaluation of students. Ask your teacher if it is being used in your class. If the answer is yes, that means you can login and track your progress and marks in the course. Click here to login. Your initial login is your student number and the password is your last name. Please change your password immediately.