Te Puawaitanga 2020
Nga mihi nui ki a koutou kātoa. We are a collaborative classroom made up of 38 Year 6, 7 & 8 students. Our kura ko Tautoro is a small country school located 10 minutes out of Kaikohe. We speak both Māori and English and absolutely love learning through the Learn, Create, Share Kaupapa of Manaiakalani. This is our learning site that our tamariki access 24/7. We strive to stay connected with our community of learners, provide visible and rewindable learning opportunities for our tamariki, and endeavour to enhance student achievement through empowering and engaging learning experiences.Nā Whaea Gaylene & Whaea Mary.
Class Calendar Updates
- Use the class calendar to keep track of due assignments, pitching dates for badging, as well as school and community events.
- At least 3-5 Blog posts each week.
- Weekly Reflection of your learning is compulsory.
- Link your blog posts to your individual tracker to earn individual waka hoe points & group bidding points.
- Write at least ONE QUALITY BLOG COMMENT to your peers or our community of learners. Link to your blog tracker.