SW gApps Founder
Founder, Steve Webster, has been solving problems and making improvements in the IT field for over 25 years, including 13 years at Marriott International as a Project Manager and Sr Developer. His Google experience includes being a Google Vendor, where he helped with the original Google Partner Connect website, which at the time became Google's largest extranet site that securely connected 10,000+ partners around the world, and developed a website gadget on Google's learning site. Google has awarded him Top Contributor status in Google Apps Script, Drive, and Docs. He has received free invitations to Google IO conferences and summits on the Google campus in Mountain View, CA. He has been a guest blogger for the G Suite Developers Blog, BetterCloud Monitor, Dito, and "Totally Unscripted" video broadcasts. As a Google Trusted Tester for Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms add-ons, he not only assisted Google reviewers before launch, but was also asked to become the owner of the G+ add-on community. His Remove Blank Rows add-on has over 90K installs.
SW gApps has formed working relationships with experts around the world. As a result, Solutions Architects, Project Managers, and Developers are contracted for custom development projects. Current working relationships exist in US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
- Full-time. Some remote work will be considered.
- Experienced with Business level G Suite (e.g Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.) 1 year preferred.
- Have or get the G Suite Certification.
- Prefer 1 year experience for Google Apps Script.
- Speaks and writes English with proper grammar and communication skills.
- Initial duties is G Suite Application Support Help Desk. Includes monitoring daily customer support and update tracking system. Attempt to resolve issues as Level-1 Support by leveraging support documents, reviewing data, and code. If assistance is needed to resolve, then Level-2 Support may be contacted, but you are the main liaison with customers.
- Has worked within Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Stackdriver Logging and Error Logging.
- Small G Suite projects may be assigned using Apps Script.
- Learn and assist with no-code AppsSheet apps.
- Perform quality assurances for projects.
- Must reside in or willing to travel to Lakeland, Florida within Catapult 3.0 new building.
Pay: Contractor to hire will be considered after a trial period; Compensation based on experience, skills, and interviews.
Submit via contact form.