Monday, September 9: "a" Block schedule
- Superhero Day- wear your superhero gear
Tuesday, september 10: "b" block schedule
- Squad Day- match with your friends
- Senior Parent Night - Theater @6pm
Wednesday, september 11: "a" block schedule
- Western Day- wear flannels, boots, hats
- PTSA General Meeting - Theater @6pm
Thursday, september 12: "b" block schedule
- Action Day- workout attire
- JV Football Game vs. San Jacinto @ Eastlake High @3 - See full Fall schedules HERE
Friday, september 13: "pa" pro hour assembly
- ASB CLOSED
- Deadline to place order for PSAT and pay is Friday, September 13th.
- Fall Sports Assembly- Wear black in order to get into the assembly
- Varsity Volleyball Home Game @ 4 vs. Mater Dei See full Fall schedules HERE
- JV Field Hockey Home Game vs. Canyon Crest Academy @ 2:30
Saturday, september 14:
- Saturday School @ 8am
Homecoming tickets will be available starting Monday September 2nd. This year, Homecoming is at Sea World. It will include the Electric Eel Roller Coaster as well as full access to their arcade. ALL STUDENTS are welcomed to attend.
- 9/2- 9/12: $65 - FYI, due to assembly on Friday, ASB will be closed on 9/13.
- 9/16- 9/20: $75
- 10/9- 10/15: $85
YOU MUST BE CLEARED OF THE NON-PRIVILEGED LIST TO BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND!!! Click HERE for the list
Please download the EHS Hoco Dance Details 2019.
If you plan to bring a guest for Hoco, please download this form and follow the instructions.
EHS Hoco Guest Application 2019 - WE NEED A COPY OF THEIR ID ATTACHED TO APPLICATION AS WELL
They fill out this form if...
- ....your guest is a high school student at another high school(ours or not) - needs their Assistant Principals Approval and include business card
- ....your guest is a college student(cannot be older than 20), their college advisor needs to sign them and include business card
- ....your guest does not go to college, but works, theirs boss needs to sign them off and include business card
- ....your guest does not go to college, does not work, theirs PARENTS need to sign them off and include parents' California ID
- Sign up in Mr. Hinkles room (804)
- Pictures start October 10th- November 6th
- Each day is assigned for boys or girls, but first 30 minutes of everyday are mixed(boys/girls)
- 5 photos for boys and 14 photos for girls. Pick the best photo
- In late November, send back the edited picture and fill out form below if you would like to purchase
Click HERE for the senior portrait order form
ptsa presentation on anxiety
PTSA will be hosting its first General Meeting scheduled for September 11th at 5:45 PM in the Chapman theater.
Our speaker Kara Kohen LMFT from Grow Through Life and our Counselor Mrs.Echegaray will speak about "Anxiety ".
We will focus on some important issues currently facing our community, families and students. These include transcripts and social emotional issues facing teens today.
Please know we will provide a light dinner.
We hope to see you there.
Serving our teens together,
Dania Avalos - PTSA President
IN studio picture makeup
Boyd Anderson Photography offers to our students and staff the opportunity to be photographed at their studio on the following dates only. If you have never been photographed for this school year - 2019-20, this service is FREE. For more information click HERE. They also offer additional days in the studio for anyone that missed the picture days at school or would like to have their picture retaken. They will produce ID cards from the in-studio day and they will be sent directly to the school for distribution. For security reasons, the ID cards will not be given directly to the students. For lost or stolen ID Cards, a new one can be purchased and printed at the ASB for $5.
- Click HERE for the AP Exam Schedule
- Regular Ordering window opened Monday, August 19th. Click HERE to find directions on how to place an order
- Click HERE to make an online payment for AP Exams
AP EXAM ORDERING
- Ordering of exams is now in the fall. Students need to be enrolled in a class section online before placing an order. AP teachers will be providing students with a join code and instructions on how to join a section.
- Regular Ordering Window: August 19th- November 1st @ $94.00 per exam
(Minimum of $50.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of ordering, In-Person ONLY at the ASB)
- Late Ordering Window: November 18th- February 28th @ $134.00 per exam
($80.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of ordering)
- Additional Fees will apply after February 28th
Coffee with the principal
The SUHSD District Suicide Prevention Committee in partnership with the HERE Now Program will be providing education related to suicide prevention. The HERE Now Program Team will be on our school campus from September 16th-20th in the Counseling Center and will be providing education, crisis management, assessments and resources to students, staff, and parents.
Click HERE for more information
fall sports schedules
Fall sports season is in full force. See full Fall schedules HERE
ptsa art contest
All EHS students are invited to enter the EastLake PTSA Reflections art contest! This year’s theme is, “Look Within.” Entries are due October 15th. Pick up an entry form and rules today from the PTSA box in the front office or click HERE
Clubs of the week
Each week, the Eastlake Edge will be highlighting several clubs. Click HERE to check out the "Club of the week".
Community service opportunities
- The Eastlake Educational Foundation is looking for 25 volunteers to help them with their Cycle Eastlake event on Saturday October 19th at Eastlake Middle from 5:30am to 12pm. Please complete the form below, more information will be sent to you as we get close to the event.
- Click HERE to sign up as a volunteer
- The Marshall Elementary Parent Teacher Club is in need of 75 - 100 volunteers on Friday, October 25th from 3:00 - 9:00.
"Volunteers needed for the Marshall Elementary Fall Festival on Friday, October 25th from 3:00 - 9:00. Friendly volunteers needed to run game booths, support food booths, and set up/take down duties. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested."
Cycle Eastlake – Tech and Innovation Fair
The Eastlake Educational Foundation gives EHS $20,000 to EHS EVERY YEAR!!!. They are able to do this for our school and students through the many fundraising activities they organize to benefit Eastlake Schools. If you run, or are a cyclist, or you know someone who is, please tell them about this event and have them register. We need 70+ registrants to register under Eastlake High School. Events range from a 5K Family Roll N Stroll to an 18-25 mile either road or mountain bike ride. We are also looking for sponsors for this event.
Sponsor commitment form: Click HERE
Sponsor details: Click HERE
Cycle Eastlake Flier: Click HERE
Non-privilege List - PLEASE READ!!! (Click Here to check your status AS OF 8/28/19)
NP lists are updated weekly and posted ASB and Main Office. THIS tutorial shows how to check attendance on Infinite Campus. You MUST clear your name off the non-privileged list two weeks before any event. Senior Contract, Attendance, library/ASB fines, fundraising debt, Senior contract missing and athletic uniforms or gear owed are all reasons for being placed on this list.
STUDENT ATHLETE/PARENT HANDBOOK
IMPORTANT- For all students and parents/guardians that have a student athlete participating in Eastlake athletics, please Read This Handbook In Its Entirety
An important value we expect from all our athletes is integrity. Because of this, we ask that you do not sign on the dotted line until you have read the handbook and agreed to abide by its rules and guidelines.
PSat exam for 9th graders
- 9th graders you have the option to take the PSAT exam on Wednesday, October 16th here at Eastlake high School during the regular school day.
- For 9th graders, there is a $17.00 cost (non-refundable). We have a limited number of exams available on a first come, first serve basis.
- To place an exam order, please stop by the ASB during Nutrition or Lunch.
- Deadline to place order and pay is Friday, September 13th.
NMSI SATURDAY study sessions registration & schedule
ASB Resource Links
With so much going on at Eastlake, please check out the link HERE for a one-stop-shop document with all of the resources you'll need for information. It will be updated regularly. You can also click HERE for information and resources for Club advisors and coaches that have a club charter.
- Students should check their school emails for attendance information.
- Download the infinite campus app to receive attendance notification in real time.
- Independent Study Contracts are not given the week of finals per the school handbook.
- Please plan vacations around the school calendar. Calendars are posted for this year and the next two years. Click HERE
5. Please click HERE for valid reasons to excuse attendance per CA Ed Code
Titans- If you lose your ID card, we will not be able to reprint another until after Fall Break. The replacement cost is $5.
Dress Code Reminder
Titans-don’t forget that with the warm temperatures, that attire should protect the health and safety of all students. Be sure that you are following all dress code guidelines. Go HERE(Revised version will be up soon) for the student/parent handbook and see page 10 for dress code guidelines.
Lost and Found
Titans, if you have lost any clothes or other personal belongings, be sure to report them to the Lost and Found located in the ASB to check for your lost items. If you find items, please bring them to the ASB to our lost & found. Thank you!
Save the Dates
September 10 - Senior Parent Night - Theater @6pm
September 9-13 - Fall Sports Spirit Week
September 13 - Fall Sports Assembly
September 13 - ASB Closed
September 20 - ASB Closed
September 20 - Football Home Game vs Cathedral HS @7pm - Mom’s Night
September 27 - Football Home Game vs El Camino HS @7pm
Sept. 23-Oct. 8 - Fall Break – Students back on Oct. 9
Follow @ASBDean on Twitter or @EHS_ASB_Dean on Instagram, to receive up-to-date information about school events.