Monday, april 15: "a" block day
- Red Cross Club - Blood drive in the theater.
- Class of 2020-2022 Class Officer Applications available starting at lunch in ASB
- Varsity Boys Lax vs. Bonita - For all spring sports schedules click HERE
Tuesday, april 16: "b" block day
- Last day to purchase Prom Tickets
- Swim vs. Mar Vista at SWC @3pm
- PTSA General Meeting @ 6pm - Theater
Wednesday, april 17: "a" block day
- Coffee with the Principal 9am and 6pm - Counseling Center
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse home game vs. Olympian @6pm
Thursday, april 18: “b" block day
- Track and Field vs. Otay Ranch at home @3pm - For all spring sports schedules click HERE
- Swimming vs. Otay Ranch at Southwestern College @7:45pm - For all spring sports schedules click HERE
- GSA is sponsoring artist James Nochito. He is bringing his artwork in front of the library during lunch to honor victims of gun violence.
Friday, april 19: "p" pro hour day
- Day of Silence – Wear Black
- Band Gala - Click HERE for more information on this amazing event.
Saturday, april 20:
- Adelante Latino - Click HERE for more information - Click HERE for registration form
- Saturday School
- Senior Prom - More details will be sent via Jupiter Grades this week.
Prom is on April 20th at the San Diego Central Library. Pricing is below - 4/08-4/16 - $85. Last day to be cleared to attend prom was 3/23. A new NP list will be ready by late Tuesday morning 4/09. Invitations will be available starting Tuesday 4/09 at the ASB.
Prom Fundraising with Friar Tux
Eastlake High School has partnered up with Friars Tux. Attached is a PDF version (click HERE) of the flyer students receive 25% off their rental or purchase.
Cap. And gown
Parents and seniors, time is running out to order your graduation cap and gown if you already ordered it disregard this message if you have not ordered it visit Sdgrad. Com to get your order placed we must have your cap and gown order by next week, after that we cannot guarantee the proper size and fit of your cap and gown you can order online, print out the order form and mail it or stop by their office in El Cajon. don't miss out!
Adelante Latino Conference
The 23rd Annual Adelante Latino Conference on Saturday 4/20/2019
Click HERE for more information
Click HERE for registration form
California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
Eastlake High School will be administering the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) during April 15th to May 6th and May 20th to May 27th. The junior class will be taking the Smarter Balanced English and Mathematics Test. The senior class with be taking the California Science Test. The primary purpose of the CAASPP System is to assist teachers, administrators, students, and parents by promoting high-quality teaching and learning through the use of a variety of assessment approaches.
Click HERE for schedule
Spring sport schedules
Spring sports schedules can be found here.
Yearbooks are available for sale at the ASB. Yearbooks are $80 and May $85. Yearbooks will be distributed in Mid May when they arrive. If you purchased a senior package, the yearbook was included.
SUHSD Parent Symposium
The Sweetwater Union High School District is hosting its 2nd Parent Symposium. Parents, students, and community members are invited to attend. Save the date: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. Montgomery High School. 3250 Palm Ave, San Diego, CA 92154. Parents can register throughhttp://bit.ly/2019SweetParents
prom guest application
Prom Guest Application – EHS Students (click HERE)
- If your guest is an Eastlake Student(9-11th grade), you need to have them complete this guest pass and have OUR admin sign them off before you can purchase their ticket.
- Please allow 24 hours for approval process.
Prom Guest Application – NON EHS Student (click HERE) YOU NEED TO USE THIS GUEST PASS IF.....
- ...your guest is in high school but goes to a different school, their schools' admin business card and signature.
- ...your guest is in college and under 21, you need this guest pass and have the college advisor sign for them along with business card.
- ...your guest is not in high school, not in college but they work, you need this guest pass and have their boss' business cards and sign them off.
- ...your guest is in the military, have their Commanding Officer(XO) sign them off and include their business card.
- ...your guest is not in college, does not work, we need their parents to sign them off as well as either parents' business card or Cal Drivers ID.
- All guests MUST be 20 or younger. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Once your guest has completed the above requirements, they give you back the completed guest form and you need to submit to OUR admin for final approval before you can purchase their ticket. Please allow 24 hours for approval process.
new eastlake gear
- Students should check their school emails for attendance information.
- Download the infinite campus app to receive attendance notification in real time.
- Independent Study Contracts are not given the week of finals per the school handbook.
- Please plan vacations around the school calendar. Calendars are posted for this year and the next two years. Click HERE
5. Please click HERE for valid reasons to excuse attendance per CA Ed Code
Sideline cheer tryouts
Click HERE for more information
Summer School will take place from June 10-June 28. Location TBA.
Pride Youth Newsletter
South Bay Youth Center!
- South Bay Youth Center! We are officially open Wednesday February 20th. Please find the calendar and flyer attached with details (HERE)
- Children’s Playgroup for ages 13 and under is the first Saturday of every month! We welcome children ages 13 and under to play and participate in activities! We encourage parents and guardians to socialize and connect with other LGBTQIA+ families. (click HERE for more information)
- Transparents is a support group for parents and guardians of transgender and gender non-conforming youth. This group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at 630pm at The Center. (click HERE for more information)
- Mi Familia is a Spanish speaking support group for parents and family of LGBTQIA+ people. This group meets the 2nd Monday of every month at our new South Bay Youth Center (1180 3rd Ave Chula Vista, CA 91911) from 6-8pm. (click HERE for more information)
Farm to School Social Media Competition
Nutrition Services is hoping you could help us spread the word about an upcoming social media contest to promote Farm to School efforts and healthy eating.
The Farm to School Social Media Contest will be held from 04/15/19 – 04/26/19. For more information click HERE for flyer.
Free Cash! Anyone can apply!! The Women in STEAM club is sponsoring a banquet in May and offering scholarship awards open to all grade levels. Submit a 250-400 word essay describing your school activities and how the scholarship title fits your achievements and future goals. Submit essay typed to Room 808 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26th, 2:30pm.
Scholarships and Amount:
- Young woman in science $100
- Academic scholar $100
- Scientific achievement $100
- Engineering and Math $100
To memorialize the award, each award winner will also receive a Certificate of Achievement and inclusion in a press release sent out by the EastLake Education Foundation. Award winners will be perpetually listed on the EastLake Educational Foundation website, eefkids.org.
FBI Women behind the badge & Teen Academy
Free Prom Dress Flyer from Princess Project
Please note some additional information:
- Teen must book an appointment online (starting March 4)
- There are several locations – choose the location first and then choose a date and time.
- Each teen will receive a free prom dress and one accessory
- Teen must be enrolled in high school and bring a valid ID (exceptions are Friends of Scott)
- Teen may bring one female guest to help you shop
- Both teen and guest must complete and submit a waiver online
- Please be prepared to check all bags and cell phones. That way everyone can focus on choosing a dress!
- NEW LOCATION: Mission Valley Mall near Macy’s Home Store
Semester 2 calendars
Click on the following links to see semester 2 calendars.
Counseling Center Calendar - Semester 2
Senior Calendar - Semester 2
NOn-Privileged list (Click Here to check your status)!!!
Click HERE to see list AS OF 4/09/19. NP lists are updated bi-weekly and posted at the ASB and Main Office. You will NOT be able to participate in any school-sponsored event(Including Graduation) if your name is on the Non-Privileged list. THIS tutorial shows how to check attendance on Infinite Campus. You MUST clear your name off the non-privileged list two weeks before any event. Senior Contract, Attendance, library/ASB fines, fundraising debt, Senior contract missing and athletic uniforms or gear owed are all reasons for being placed on this list.
Clearance Deadlines and Saturday School dates for Semester 2
Click the following links…...HERE for Saturday School Deadlines and for information regarding Saturday school dates for semester 2.
EHS Titan Regiment - 2nd annual Gala and Concert
Click HERE for more information on this amazing event.
class of 2019 graduation info
The date has been confirmed, the class of 2019 will graduate on Thursday June 6th at 8:45am at Southwestern College. More important graduation information will be posted HERE as it becomes available. Most of the logistics of graduation will be available by the end of March. Each senior will get 9 tickets.
Please submit your senior contract to the MAIN OFFICE. They were due in October so If you have not turned yours in you have been placed on the Non-Privileged list and you will not be able to participate in ANY senior activities(Prom, Grad Nite and Graduation). The list will be updated weekly to reflect the senior contracts turned in. You can pick up a blank one at the ASB lobby or the main office.
Graduation announcements/rings/cap and Gowns
It's time to order your caps and gowns, announcements and rings for the 2019 school year! San Diego Graduate Supply is proud to be Eastlake High Schools provider for graduation products. You can order online at www.sdgrad.com or walk into our office at 641 El Cajon Blvd. El Cajon, CA 92020. Click HERE for the order form. Each student will be issued a cap and gown by the school that has been previously used. Should you choose to purchase a souvenir cap and gown to be worn at the graduation ceremony instead, you may do so.
You can design your ring online at highschool.herffjones.com. Order online or print it out and bring it to us when we are on campus. Order your class ring with only a $100 deposit and make payments if you like. Click HERE for photo
Check out the order packet attached to this message, we have included the order form and information on the ring/jacket package. Order a ring and get the jacket package ($290) for only $210, and if you add a mascot save an additional $35 (mascot is normally $75, get it for $40). Click HERE for example
For Questions call Glenn Millen San Diego Graduate Supply 619-440-5426
In Studio Picture Makeup Info
Boyd Anderson Photography offers to our students and staff the opportunity to be photographed at their studio on the following dates only. If you have never been photographed for this school year - 2018-19, this service is FREE. For more information click HERE. They also offer additional days in the studio for anyone that missed the picture days at school or would like to have their picture retaken. They will produce ID cards from the in-studio day and they will be sent directly to the school for distribution. For security reasons, the ID cards will not be given directly to the students. For lost or stolen ID Cards, a new one can be purchased and printed at the ASB for $5.
Dress Code Reminder
Titans - Attire should protect the health and safety of all students. Be sure that you are following all dress code guidelines. Go HERE for the student/parent handbook and see page 10 for dress code guidelines.
Lost and Found
Titans, if you have lost any clothes or other personal belongings, be sure to report them to the Lost and Found located in the ASB to check for your lost items. If you find items, please bring them to the ASB. Thank you!
Save the Dates
4/15 - 4/19 - Class of 2020-2022 - Class Officer Application
- Apr 19 Due to ASB by 1:30pm
- Apr 22-26 Campaigning
- Online Voting on Apr 26 opens at 6pm to April 28 closes at 9pm
- Results on Apr 29(Tentative)
4/16 - Last day to purchase Prom ticket
4/19 - Titan Regiment 2nd annual Gala Click HERE for more information on this amazing event.
4/20 - Senior Prom (7:00pm – 11:00pm) location SD Central Library.
Weekly and Bell Schedule 18-19 - Revised
Follow @ASBDean on Twitter to receive up-to-date information about school events.