- What: Peer Counseling allows for student-to-student support for both academic and personal assistance. We conduct individual sessions, mediation, and provide resources for our peers to use
- Where: Peer Counselors are located in the Counseling Conference Room Within the Counseling Center.
- How: Fill out a blue Peer Counselor Request Form provided at the front desk of the Counseling Center and place it in the black boxes adjacent to the doors of Mrs. Barron's & Ms. Mamaril's office. A Peer Counselor will soon be in contact with you.
Peer Counselor Request Form
How to Become a Peer Counselor
1. It is required that applicants successfully complete Mrs. Rodriguez' Peer Mediation Intro Course (1 semester is accepted but minimum full-year is preferred)
2. Applicants then must fill out a PC Application (which will be available late Spring Semester) and submit it to Counseling Secretary Mr. Turberville
3. If requirements 1 & 2 are met, you will be scheduled for an interview with the existing PC team
4. New PC Cohort will be shortly announced before school year ends