Twin Peaks Preschool
Twin Peaks Preschool provides students an exceptional early education, building a strong foundation for future learning in a caring environment that fosters social, physical, academic, and emotional growth.
Twin Peaks offers a Longmont Preschool program for ages 3-5 years old. The fee-based program is based on the Core Knowledge Preschool Sequence Curriculum. Children in the preschool program develop both socially and academically in a safe, stimulating environment with engaging, hands-on lessons and activities.
The children study nursery rhymes, letter sounds, number concepts and are exposed to classic stories, games, and songs. A main focus of our preschool is to help students grow socially and academically to be prepared for Kindergarten and beyond. We integrate the Six Pillars of Character: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship, in everything we do at Twin Peaks Preschool, creating a strong community.
We are currently accepting enrollment for all preschool programs. We offer three Preschool options to best fit your family's and child's needs.
- Monday, Wednesday - Two-day Morning Program for 3 & 4 year old children (must be 3 by 10/01/18 and toilet trained)
- Time: 8:10-11:10 a.m.
- Tuition: $1800 per year (9 monthly payments of $200)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Three-day Afternoon Program for 4 & 5 year old children (must be 4 by 10/01/18 and toilet trained)
- Time: 12:10-3:10 p.m.
- Tuition: $2250 per year (9 monthly payments of $250)
- Tuesday, Thursday - Two Full-day Program for 4 & 5 year old children (must be 4 by 10/01/18 and toilet trained)
- Time: 8:10 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
- Tuition: $3150 per year (9 monthly payments of $350)
There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $75 due at the time of preschool registration.