Twin Peaks Preschool
Twin Peaks Preschool provides students an exceptional early education, building a strong foundation for future learning in a caring environment that fosters social, physical, academic, and emotional growth.
Twin Peaks offers a Longmont Preschool program for ages 3-5 years old. The fee-based program is based on the Core Knowledge Preschool Sequence Curriculum. Children in the preschool program develop both socially and academically in a safe, stimulating environment with engaging, hands-on lessons and activities.
The children study nursery rhymes, letter sounds, number concepts and are exposed to classic stories, games, and songs. A main focus of our preschool is to help students grow socially and academically to be prepared for Kindergarten and beyond. We integrate the Six Pillars of Character: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship, in everything we do at Twin Peaks Preschool, creating a strong community.
We are currently accepting enrollment for all preschool programs. We offer a variety of Preschool options to best fit your family's and child's needs.
New Classes for 2019/20 School year
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Three-day Morning Program for 4 & 5 year old children (must be 4 by 10/1/19 and toilet trained)
- Time: 8:00 a.m -12:00 p.m
- Tuition: $3200 per year (10 monthly payments of $320)
- Optional Extended Day for 4 & 5 year old class - Three Afternoons
- Time: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuition: $2250 per year (10 monthly payments of $225)
- Tuesday, Thursday - Two-day Morning Program for 3 & 4 year old children (must be 3 by 10/1/19 and toilet trained)
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuition: $2200 per year (10 monthly payments of $220)
- Optional Extended Day for 3 & 4 year old class - Two Afternoons
- Time: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuition: $1800 per year (10 monthly payments of $180)
There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $75 due at the time of preschool registration.
There is also a one-time Book Fee of $30 and a one-time Field Trip Fee of $20 due in August of the enrolled school year.
Tobbi Monroe, Preschool Director
Leslie Chrysler, Preschool Teacher
Hi! My name is Leslie Chrysler and I am very excited to be a part of Twin Peak Charter’s new preschool. I love adventure, art and learning. I feel privileged to spend my time with children doing these exact things!
I have been teaching children for 19 years in the preschool environment and have never got tired of the process of seeing a child learn and become confident in their new skills. I love sharing books, exploring creativity and investigating nature and science with children. I look forward to helping them prepare for many years of learning.
My husband, Jim, and I live in Longmont and have raised 3 boys in our community. They are Andy, Josh and Ben. We finally added a girl to the mix when Andy married Reena. Yay! We enjoy living so close to the mountains and many outdoor adventures.
I love building friendships with children but I also enjoy getting to know all the children’s families as well. I am looking forward to a great coming year at Twin Peaks Charter Academy!