A little about myself:
- I grew up in Oxford and graduated from Southern Valley in 2011.
- I attended the University of Nebraska- Kearney and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education.
- I worked as an assistant teacher at the UNK Child Development Center for 4 years.
- I started at Southern Valley as a Substitute Teacher and Para for 1 year.
- I have taught Kindergarten at Southern Valley for 2 years.
- My husband and I live outside of Beaver City with our two puppies. In our free time we are usually working on house projects, spending time with our families, or hanging out at the family lake house in the summer.
Kindergarten Daily Schedule:
8:25-8:45 Small Group Interventions
8:45-9:00 Calendar Skills
9:00-9:45 Language Arts
10:15-10:45 Language Arts/Handwriting
11:40-12:10 Science/Social Studies
12:10-12:40 Music or Art
1:30-2:00 Peer Group (M), Tech Activity (T), Library (W), Show and Tell (TH)
2:30-2:55 Rest Time