A little about myself:
- I am in my 6th year of teaching 2nd grade at Southern Valley Schools.
- While at SV, I have been an assistant volleyball and girls basketball coach.
- I come from a family of 4; Lynn (mom), Marlin (dad), and Brady (younger but bigger brother).
- I just recently got married in June 2019!
- I received my Bachelor's Degree in Inclusive Early Childhood Education from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in December 2013.
- I received my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Peru State College in May 2018.
- Hobbies: Golfing, being active, and spending time with family and friends!