Student Athletes are required to have an Athletic Clearance Packet on file and a current physical from a certificated Physician to participate.
This information must be turned into the Student Services Center prior to the first day of participation (this includes: tryouts, open gyms scrimmages and/or any coaching staff facilitated events).
Please see the link below to complete an athletic packet along with a printable PDF of a physical form.
Online Athletic Clearance Directions
Visit www.AthleticClearance.com (a interactive link is provided below)
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. Parents register with valid email username and password.
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for. Then Choose all Sports your student athlete will participate in.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
**NEW THIS YEAR**
Paper physicals will not be accepted. The school physical form can be downloaded on Step #1 or Student Info at the bottom of the page.
If you are having trouble with this process please contact Mrs. Pringle our athletic secretary.
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select “New Clearance”. After entering the year, school and sport most of your information will auto fill.
Click the link below for a copy of a physical form that can be taken to your physician. Please note, your doctor may have a different physical form, we will accept all athletic physical forms from your doctor.
*REMINDER: Please upload your physical to AthleticClearance.com and keep a copy for your records. Paper copies will not be kept at the school.