Zane Trace Tech
Welcome to Zane Trace Tech! On this Google Site, you will be provided with technology news and resources.
2018 - 2019 Technology Goals
- Implement a Next Gen Firewall to increase security and install new Anti-Malware on student and teacher machines.
- Continue to purchase Chromebooks for our K-1 and high school.
- File for E-Rate, a new Internet Service Agreement before June 2019.
- Look at our Student Information Services options.
How to reach our 2018 - 2019 Technology Goals?
- Have conversations with staff members regarding new technology and finding ways to use new technology in the classroom.
- Offer PD on a monthly basis on different topics. Staff are encouraged to come and will receive CEUs. Dates and time TBD.
~Technology News~ Summer 2018
- Zane Trace will now offer an orientation for all new hires that will cover using ProgressBook, GoFMX, Email, and Navigate Prepared.
- There will be a brainstorming session, which will count as CEUs for staff the afternoon following the Welcome Back In Service in August. Date and time TBD.
- On September 21, 2018 during the 2 hour delay, we will offer PD to all buildings, but at separate campus locations. The goal is to bring in an outside educator for each building and lead a PD session on using Google Apps, with a focus on Classroom. More information will come as the date moves closer.
- Teachers will be encouraged to send the Technology Coordinator resources with a description and an example on how the teacher is using the resource in the classroom. All resources will be compiled on the resources page for other teachers to view. A Google Form will periodically be sent out every month picking the teachers brains on new resources they are using. Sharing is caring!