Welcome to Mrs. Gossett's Class
Welcome to Pleasant Prairie School! My name is Megan Gossett and I look forward to sharing this upcoming school year with you and your child. My mission as a teacher is to inspire, empower and challenge young children. The following core beliefs guide my teaching:
- I believe in an engaging and dialogue-rich classroom.
- I believe in the power of perseverance.
- I believe in fostering independence and responsibility.
- I believe in recognizing and appreciating students as individuals.
- I believe that all children deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
I also firmly believe that parent/teacher partnerships play a key role in a child’s educational success. Through weekly updates and emails, I will keep you informed about homework assignments, curriculum, and the classroom activities that will help to make this a successful and memorable year.
Again, I look forward to sharing this school year with you and your child. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing. However, if there is a last minute schedule change or emergency, please call the school office at (262) 359-2104.
All my best,