Contact & About
This program is inside the Delsea Regional High School District in Franklinville, New Jersey. It's open to any student who attends the Delsea Regional High School.
This organization is located at;
Delsea Regional High School
242 Fries Mill Road
Franklinville, NJ 08322
For external questions, please fill out the above form, or direct an email to one of the following email address below.
JROTC prepares high school students for responsible leadership roles while making them aware of their role as a citizen of the United States of America. Classroom and outside activities include school and community service projects. These activities become opportunities to acquire the knowledge, the discipline, and the sense of responsibility that ultimately help our Cadets become more confident leaders. Our program's goals are as follows:
1. Maximize potential for Cadet success through learning and self-management.
2. Develop leadership skills.
3. Incorporate principles of mental and physical wellness into behaviors and decisions.
4. Build effective relationships with peers, co-workers, and the community.
5. Apply physical and political geography to building global awareness.
6. Correlate the rights and responsibilities of citizenship to the purposes of U.S. government.
7. Relate events in U.S. history to choices and responsibilities Americans have today.
8. Characterize the role of the military and other national service organizations in building a constitutional republic and maintaining peace in our society.
9. Develop and pursue a plan for post-secondary success.