Google Forms Updates 2018
- New theme options to customize and brand your Google Forms, which helps creators choose colors and fonts to create forms that match your desired branding.
- Intelligent response validation, which suggests that Forms check the answer format matches an appropriate answer to the question (for example Forms will suggest it checks answers to questions asking for a website are URLs.)
- Improved notifications and response view options
- Images in questions and answers in Google Forms
- Smart quizzes in Google Forms
Ability to upload files as answers to questions
Information from https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com
How to password protect a form
1. Create a short answer question at the beginning of form.
2. Click on the 3 dots by the required button and select Data Validation
3. Use “Regular expression” and “Matches”. Type in your password using the ^at the beginning and the $ at the end with no spaces **You can also add what message to display if the wrong password is entered.
4. Add a new section (=) and create the form as you normally would. Anyone accessing the form will now need to answer the password question correctly before going on to the rest of the form.