Moongate for Parents
Please note as off July 1, 2020 Moongate for Parents has been locked and all editing rights have been revoked. CIS is in the process of launching a new product and relevant information will be communicated to the community in early August 2020. During this time if you need to upate your contact or demographic information, please send an email to email@example.com stating your child's name an year level.
Moongate is Chinese International School's online portal. It is used by students, staff and parents for many of our administrative needs.
For parents, Moongate has varied purposes. Some useful features for parents (with self-help links) include:
- Creating and maintaining a family profile
- Uploading your profile photo for your CIS Parent ID Card
- Entering and updating student travel and medical info (Years 6 - 13)
- Signing up for Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs)
- Viewing the school calendar
- Signing up for Student Parent Teacher conferences (Reception - Year 6)
- Accessing contact information for other CIS families and staff
- Accessing previous communications - e.g. Weekly Circulars or Friday emails.
- Changing your Moongate user ID and password
- Signing up for school events
- Submitting and updating consent forms
- Monitoring and recording their child's absences